Thứ Bảy, 12 tháng 9, 2020

Snoopy I don’t have attitude I’ve got personality you can’t handle shirt

 I like said before it's my opinion and I stick to my opinion. All I said is we can show more compassion for people and hope if we are ever in that situation we have people show us compassion. Who are we to decide. Maybe your parents shouldn’t have birthed you. Maybe your the 1 too many? No, we are an enormously wealthy country without enough workers it about the haves and the have nots, we are our brother's keeper that is why our country flourish. You're right. Italy should just let my kids in (unaccompanied) because they should have compassion. No passports but whatever. Italy needs to be nice people. Trump has committed crimes against humanity we need to punish him for his treatment and violation of federal court orders. I didn't mean it as an insult, I meant you were being misled by incomplete reporting.I'm all for compassion but we have to stay realistic, migrating is fine but you have to do it legally.


Buy it here: Snoopy I don’t have attitude I’ve got personality you can’t handle shirt

HomePage: 2020 Imiadove Hot Shirt 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét