Chủ Nhật, 27 tháng 9, 2020

You can’t scare me I work at Dollar General I’ve seen it all Halloween shirt

 He has no intention of doing this. He just wants the votes obviously. The fact that he made this announcement so close to the election date should have made you realize that. Please take a seat and let the adults talk. He thinks it will get him votes. The KKK should have been classified Terrorist years ago and so should White.Supremacy. He can shove it up to his you know what. Where the hell was he the last few years? You really are that ignorant? Can’t say I’m shocked to get off your high horse and admit he’s done more for the black community then our first black president did why didn’t Obama do it in 8 years? Mexico did pay for it in the way that when he renegotiated the NAFTA trade deal we got money by taxing Mexican goods. So yeah, they did pay for it. funny how he’s just doing it a couple of weeks before the election. We BLACK FOLK aren’t that poorly educated we have common sense.

Buy it here: You can’t scare me I work at Dollar General I’ve seen it all Halloween shirt
HomePage: 2020 Imiadove Store

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét