Thứ Năm, 3 tháng 9, 2020

Cat coffee spelled backwards is eeffoc just know that I don’t give eeffoc until I’ve had my coffee shirt

Why does this shock anyone? We are just peasants. How dare you think she or any of them should have to curtail their lives like us. This is why I get irritated when people say they are our leaders. They aren’t our leaders they’re our representatives and should always be subject to laws and regulations that they pass.  After democrats setting back and encouraging these democrat created thugs, there’s nothing left worth protecting now they’ve destroyed everything when did they get so smart and where did they get the money to file that kind of a lawsuit against the entire city within a week kind of makes you wonder follow the moneyThey enforced a curfew. Because of the neighborhood people from where Jacob Blake got shot. Destroyed dealerships cars and set them on fire later that night. Before the protests. So your first amendment rights weren't discriminatory. And your lawsuit is invalid.

Buy it here: Cat coffee spelled backwards is eeffoc just know that I don’t give eeffoc until I’ve had my coffee shirt
HomePage: 2020 Imiadove Store

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét