Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 7, 2022

Fuck me gently with a chainsaw do I look like mother Teresa shirt

 I know others will disagree with me - so be it. I hope more agree than disagree. you don’t explain what my contradiction is. I’ve clearly explains yours. What you are advocating is called discrimination. You are choosing a group based on your opinion and assigning a limited point of view. The Nazis did the same thing. That’s all it is. Your opinion. It has nothing to do with rights and privileges or indeed the constitution. If your belief about vaccines being safe and efficient there should be no issue with others not being vaccinated, or being singled out and discriminated against. Your belief is not constitutional. It’s a belief as you rightly state but it flies in the face of what is actually enshrined in U.K. law. 

Buy it here: Fuck me gently with a chainsaw do I look like mother Teresa shirt

Fuck me gently with a chainsaw do I look like mother Teresa s Tank-top

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét