Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 7, 2022

Oh I don’t drink just drugs for me thanks shirt

  Seems like it is okay for only one side to use that word to accuse the other. FYI that picture was not even from the border control US or whatever that dimwit was claiming it to be. Callum Bruce your ignorance is showing again. First of all, comparing the separation of children at the border to children being starved, abused, tortured, and exterminated is wildly offensive. His post was a real offense to Holocaust survivors. He was the one minimizing their suffering. Secondly, his supposed picture of caged children in America was actually a picture of children from somewhere in the Middle East. Making his post a lie. Furthermore, you seem entirely unaware that it was Obama who built those “cages” because he was of the opinion that it wasn’t right to place the children in detention for their parents crime. Do you know how many children have actually been taken from sex traffickers because of these separations? 

Buy it here: Oh I don’t drink just drugs for me thanks shirt
Oh I don't drink just drugs for me thanks s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét