Chủ Nhật, 17 tháng 7, 2022

Ted Kaczynski Vote by Mail shirt

  Malcolm Johnston I’m not suggesting killing anyone of any religious beliefs but when children are told god is watching them and god will judge them I think it’s wrong. When I asked as a child if I’d been christened I was told no and that if I wanted to be I could so when I was old enough to make my own decision. Funnily enough I didn’t. Apparently these church meetings can take place round at people's houses and it's not breaking the law. But grand parents are not allowed to go and see their grand children. So it appears to me that God (who can't be seen and may or may not exist depending on your beliefs) is put before the well being of grand children and grand parents. That's is something I really can't get my head around. Irrelevant, the fact is whether divinely authorised or man-made by allowing the virus to escape from it's previous location through man's own carelessness ,

Buy it here: Ted Kaczynski Vote by Mail shirt

Ted Kaczynski Vote by Mail s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét