Thứ Bảy, 9 tháng 7, 2022

I’m Chief Kickabitch from the Slapahoe tribe shirt

 By the time everything opens again I don't think everyone will have been offered the vaccine let alone be vaccinated. Some of the over 65s still haven't been offered it yet despite the next group having received an invitation.  Iv been out on the front line since day 1, we were told we didn't need ppe it was all safe, then we needed masks then the rest of the palava that went with it, iv still done my job iv carried on with my life as normal because of my job iv had to, I havent had a cold or anything every test come bk negative I feel healthier now than iv ever done... so if its that contagious in nearly 12months of being out among the infected hsvent I caught it, and don't give me non symptomatic iv had tests, and then tell me I have to be vaccinated, im fit well and my immune system is obviously working very well. 

Buy it here: I’m Chief Kickabitch from the Slapahoe tribe shirt
I'm Chief Kickabitch from the Slapahoe tribe s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét