Thứ Bảy, 16 tháng 7, 2022

Irish blood runs through my veins shirt

 Vaccine passports are discriminatory, unethical, and an attack on your civil liberties. I get my 2nd vaccine shot on 23 April, but totally disagree with the need for passports. You could say the same about the flu vaccine! The only person that's is going to put their self in harms way is the unvaccinated person so why the need for passports? If there's a genuine medical reason for refusing a vaccine or are a child or young adult who do not currently qualify for a vaccination then can see this being discrimination, however if you refuse the vaccination as you believe in anti vaccination then no sympathy. Good idea!! This virus is not going away, so we keep on top of it by vaccination! But for everyone's safety, I think it's a great idea!! TB is coming back, after foreigners bought it back into the country! 

Buy ti here: Irish blood runs through my veins shirt
Irish blood runs through my veins s Tank-top

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét