Thứ Ba, 20 tháng 10, 2020

I never dreamed I’d end up marrying a perfect awesome wife but here I am living the dream shirt

  Hoffa doesn’t seem so bad compared to What these union leaders are doing these days.The real sad part is Trump is doing more for the steel worker then anyone but their union is in the tank go the do-nothing - job selling Democrats. My husband is USW and no way in hell does he support Biden. So it's not all steel workers Chicago is lost to the Democratic Party!most don’t follow political anything and will always vote straight Dem. out of family history not realizing that is our true problem! Unions don't speak for all of their members. My union back Biden but not 1 person in our shop does.Stupid he's bringing jobs back for them but union members only follow the leader. Where's their logic?I don't believe it's the workers who back this but the union bosses who get preference from the Dems they donate to. Don't be silent US steel workers.

Buy it here: I never dreamed I’d end up marrying a perfect awesome wife but here I am living the dream shirt
HomePage: 2020 Imiadove Shirt 

 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét