Thứ Ba, 13 tháng 10, 2020

Touch me and your first wrestling lesson is free vintage shirt

 I'm getting really tired of black folks who think we all are some reason a sell-out for not voting for corrupt Democrats you all really live in an alternate universe.Abraham, father of the world Bite me to look at all these black AMERICANS protesting alongside white AMERICANS without burning or looting buildings. name one accomplishment Biden has done in 40 years? You're voting for him because the media told you to Y'all might as well give Trump a BJ I'm quite sure y'all will enjoy it along with him Are you serious? Covid slowed the economy down how is that Trump's fault? Wow the media really got your brain and the economy is actually still doing fine it's only placed where they have lockdowns that's are struggling and those are Democrat cities.

Buy it here: Touch me and your first wrestling lesson is free vintage shirt
HomePage: 2020 Imiadove Store

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét