Thứ Bảy, 3 tháng 10, 2020

If she don’t suck me like a crab leg I’m calling my old bay shirt

 Be glad to have your, friend. This Country needs all of y'all. democrat. You never were! Shame on you for lying like the Donald.You wearing a mask yet or you want to join him in the hospital. We don’t have to worry about Putin the Democrats have already interfered and screwed up this election. Foreign countries need just sit back and laugh. You voted for Donald Trump and you will do it again.I hope we get along sometimes .it's me (wood Scott)pls add up let's be just honest friends God bless you Chris Middleton since you are a father, guessing by your picture, I am sure it would be that he totally recuperates, for the sake of all his children, especially Barron who is so young. I am hoping I am correct! Your lying President has got us into this mess, Glad he will be voted out Nov 3rd Yes, Trump spawned the virus all by himself in Wuhan and then worked with the WHO to hide it from the world! It's all here: Another politician who will spend the rest of his life in DC wanting to run our lives. 

Buy it here: If she don’t suck me like a crab leg I’m calling my old bay shirt
HomePage: 2020 Imiadove Store

 

 

 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét