Chủ Nhật, 18 tháng 10, 2020

I’m not Yelling I’m Scottish that’s how we talk shirt

 Got that “boy?”I have seen people are dining in restaurants without masks in states like Virginia, dc, and Maryland this creates favorable conditions for viruses spreading feel like I’m tap dancing for idiots, if you are scared, stay home. If you want to wear a mask, wear one. Let the people that want to live, live! If you want to go out, keep a distance from others, and wear a mask where required. only idiots here are Trump and his supporters It's has started raining here in Nairobi and for your information me Kenya has a lot of money belonging to china and on other news, we have a guy calling himself a hustler while he owns a chopper costing 450millionSchools are open shut them down. Here we only allowed special needs and IEP students back and still, it put us in the red. We need social distance. Hang with those in your neighborhood only for the kids I mean. Kids spread all kinds of stuff. We were doing great.

Buy it here: I’m not Yelling I’m Scottish that’s how we talk shirt
HomePage: 2020 Imiadove Top Store 

 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét