Thứ Ba, 20 tháng 10, 2020

Kanye 2020 Vision shirt

 I quit working on cars cause I have seen bad deals. I learned to help people, not rob them. So I got out and landed this job. I thank God for it, but then I wonder if it was the right move you all can get everyone to band together then you all can take back control of the union. How do your leaders become leaders? Are they voted in? honestly, I can't tell you. The plant I work at has been running non-stop the entire 11yrs I've been here. Most of it was 24/7. But I guess when your company is one of very few that deals with extruded aluminum with the chromate treatment, it's that way. Voting RedVoting Trump for School Choice for All( inner-city kids deserve a better education) America can't (currently) make the high density, long-span steel that certain large construction projects need. you libs are so gullible. Retired generals 99% of the time get jobs making big selling weapons to the government.

Buy it here: Kanye 2020 Vision shirt
HomePage: 2020 Imiadove Top Store

 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét