Thứ Sáu, 23 tháng 10, 2020

Tampa Bay Bandits Football Vintage shirt

  Then this interference is fine. Until trump wins again and it’s Russia faultTrue, however, I also think that Big Tech just denied TCruz something! He’s never been someone to call injustices for what they are.Do something about it. Don’t just talk about it. It is horrible. They are so biased.I personally see the Fake News Media and its underlying manipulations on the same level of threat they have been saying that since the AT&T power days. I'm 65 years old, and this has been going on since I was a kid!It’s amazing Alex Jones warned us four years ago about this and now you guys are catching on. Better late than never I guess hopefully it’s not too late.Because if anyone is going to do the censorship it’s going to be me! It's all very well for Cruz to come out fearmongering again. but he has no solutions.Big tech and Democrats are the real Russian collusion.

Buy it here: Tampa Bay Bandits Football Vintage shirt
HomePage: 2020 Imiadove King Store

 

 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét