Chủ Nhật, 18 tháng 10, 2020

Unicorn that’s what I do I pee glitter I shit cupcakes and I know things vintage shirt

 It is unlawful, then you are terrorists because you want your own ideology to be followed. That is terrorism. It is sad we see that kind of action right inside this country. you can quit pushing that BS. One of them was anti-everything. The rest were def pro-trump I see the same dead eyes every time I look a DEMOCRAT in theirs. It truly is sad. WRONG! They were against everyone. These morons were self-proclaimed anarchists. so, if you wanna link them to any group. IT WOULD BE ANTIFA! So, our soldiers in WWII were Antifa? That’s what Antifa means. Anti Fascist, like U.S. soldiers, fought in WWII. FASCISTS!The sixth one looks familiar. I think he’s a Trump staffer. CNN should look into this.Yes, hinges were arrested after staying in jail 20 years ago also he kidnaps the Michigan governor there are terroirs attack and criminals who have been arrested and responsible for that.

Buy it here: Unicorn that’s what I do I pee glitter I shit cupcakes and I know things vintage shirt
HOmePage:  2020 Imiadove Store

 

 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét