Thứ Năm, 25 tháng 11, 2021

All I want for Christmas is you just kidding give me Beer shirt

 manchester arena bomber,picked up of the coast of syria ,murdered our children,the mp murdered by asylum seeker,the liverpool bomber blows up a hospital,failed asylum seeker,we need to take control.these people have no id ,pasports.who are they. We hear of many young people among them ? Surely the media could arrange with Border Force to broadcast Skype or similar link-ups with their families abroad, so that the public actually hear a bit more, so we can hear their families, their feelings live-on-air?? There must be many on each boat who want to connect with family via vidchat as soon as they safely get to the UK? No one comes out of his country in happiness, but his country's situation is very bad and kills tens of innocent people daily, so they try to get a better and safe life for them. 

Buy it here: All I want for Christmas is you just kidding give me Beer shirt
All I want for Christmas is you just kidding give me Beer s Sweater​​​​​​​

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét