Thứ Năm, 4 tháng 11, 2021

Book are you staring at my books shirt

  I KNEW this was gonna happen. Don't call him actor either, he was the producer and he was the one deciding over which corners should be cut. He shoots a person and now his anti gun rhetoric somehow more valid?  AD and armourer can do if they have any morals . I am ashamed of our so called society in the United States. We inherited this societal arrogance from you Brits, you know. The comments and reactions on here are shameful. Our country has a much bigger problem than lax gun safety laws; we have an epidemic of sociopaths. The cretins who are making the aforementioned remarks really deserve no attention or response, therefore, I will not address any of them personally. It's not on him. It's on the person who handed him the prop. 

Buy it here: Book are you staring at my books shirt

Book are you staring at my books s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét