Thứ Tư, 17 tháng 11, 2021

Bitch mode activated on shirt

  I know people who have been prescribed antibiotics during a phone consultation. The GP hadn't even actually examined the person. Elouise Massey my gp offered me antibiotics in March 2020 and actually said that they had been told to relax restrictions around prescribing them. I declined but I was taken aback by her relaxed attitude. Stephanie Houston our GP throw them at you for everything and anything. The media telling us not to take but then its the drs that give us them as we can't get any over the counter. Michelle Riddle that's certainly true . Some individuals are very bossy in that dept. And have a great sense of entitlement. I'm sure many surgeries have certain folk in weekly to see the GP. Not in the last two years odd. Maybe they've weaned themselves off that behaviour. There is also the issue where patients don't complete their course of antibiotics and end up with more antibiotics cos their problem returned or never went away properly. 

Buy it here: Bitch mode activated on shirt

Bitch mode activated on s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét