Thứ Năm, 4 tháng 11, 2021

Baby Yoda Santa hat there’s nothing I can’t do except reach the top shelf I can’t do that Christmas shirt

 These animals were already terrified by the accident. If police tried and failed with tranquilisers the bulls would have just been more terrified and may have hurt themselves even more. This was the most humane way. The amount of people that have no idea… bulls are classes as dangerous animals, tranquilliser would have made them more dangerous never mind not 100% effective, they had a call to make and they made it, they wouldn’t have suffered and would have probably suffered more if they was knocked out.. If i was there i could have taken them off the road with a simple stick , most people don't realise bulls are pretty tame unless frightened and will avoid trouble rather then fight P.S. I live on a farm and have moved bulls numerous times from field to field. Jovan Nanda Lala Veletic yes but that’s my point, they wasnt on a farm environment, or in a field, 

Buy it here: Baby Yoda Santa hat there’s nothing I can’t do except reach the top shelf I can’t do that Christmas shirt

Baby Yoda Santa hat there's nothing I can't do except reach the top shelf I can't do that Christmas s Tank-top

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét