Thứ Sáu, 26 tháng 11, 2021

Go Jesus It’s your Birthday ugly Christmas sweater

 Why blame a news channel and not the people in power who can actually change things. My husband is descended from 17th century refugees who fled to these shores to escape religious persecution in France. We've always had refugees fleeing to get here. It makes for a rich and diverse culture. In a working class northern town there were no BAME students in my primary school of 250 (1 Italian) and only 3 (1 Pole)in a grammar school of 750. I don't want a diverse culture thanks. I'm happy with my own. I was a child of the sixties when no one had neard of the word. i hope you and your children will be ready in the next few decades when uk becomes mostly a muslim country. They have very high fertility rates, their are over 5000 conversions to islam every year. Tens of Thousands muslim migrants coming in every year. 

Buy it here: Go Jesus It’s your Birthday ugly Christmas sweater
Go Jesus It's your Birthday ugly Christmas sweater Sweater​​​​​​​

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét