Chủ Nhật, 28 tháng 11, 2021

Bitch I will put you in a trunk and help people look for you Stop playn with me shirt

 Small farms producing grass fed/ organic meat will still be the top of the range produce. Jean Laird your average farmer down the road, no matter how many of them there are, are completely incapable of meeting the demand for animal flesh. Gareth Evans you should inform yourself of the facts. In the USA the average beef cattle herd is 44 head. That’s what supports the meat industry not these mythical super farms that uninformed people use to vilify the beef cattle industry. What I'm wondering is alot of health problems come due to the amount of things that are processed or because of added sugar etc that is put into our food. So surely this is just another one of those things? We can't breathe unless there's trees providing oxygen for example. And they are being cut down for more housing. We are part of this planet and subsequently part of nature whether we like it or not.

Buy it here: Bitch I will put you in a trunk and help people look for you Stop playn with me shirt
Bitch I will put you in a trunk and help people look for you Stop playn with me s Tank-top

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét