Thứ Ba, 23 tháng 11, 2021

Fugazi I am a patient boy shirt

 I think live and let live but I feel sad but maybe it's god's way to cut the population down . We are all god's children if boys want to dress like girls let them . Did i hear you say live life like normal human" are you normal human cos i don't think so.I'm not commenting here to judge Nur Sajat and Malaysia. I like to say I would be dead already without the help of South East Asia mostly Malaysia. Malaysia somehow politically pressured the Hungarian FIDESZ regime to step back with their communist crime against my life.I'm Hungarian and persecuted and ex-KGB has open benefit from it, all because I was born into a family of victims of communism what even the FIDESZ government hate/ persecute but under cover with slicing strategy. Weeks ago police took me from my protest front of district prosecution and they took away my phone and there were 3 important videos from that protest. 

Buy it here: Fugazi I am a patient boy shirt

Fugazi I am a patient boy s Tank-top

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét