Chủ Nhật, 28 tháng 11, 2021

I didn’t mean to push all your buttons I was just looking for mute shirt

 Dubai is about the only country that's predominantly Muslim and not currently at war. This is why they refuse to take these immigrants in, even know they are of the same faith they are the "wrong" kind of Muslims so they would cause friction within the country ... The most commonly registered babies name in the UK is currently mohammed and has been for the past few years, if we continue as we are now we'll be a predominantly Muslim country within a few decades... I have no problem with immigrants coming here if they leave their muslim faith behind. It's not the people I have a problem with but the war mongering faith they belive in ... Technically for a truly peaceful world we need all religion banned but the Muslim faith is currently the number one faith of war and I don't want that in the uk. They are close to capsizing this country!

Buy it here: I didn’t mean to push all your buttons I was just looking for mute shirt

I didn't mean to push all your buttons I was just looking for mute s Tank-top

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét