Thứ Bảy, 8 tháng 8, 2020

Black cat that’s what I do I am a nurse I stab people and I know things vintage shirt

CNN will never see anything good in Africa! America is messed up already And CNN still blames Trump for a GLOBAL pandemic that China created all for political purposes onlyYou from the press don't want this pandemic to ever end, right? So there's bad news and lots of likes every day. With a vaccine or without a vaccine the virus will always exist and kill people just like H1N1. Stop scaring the population even more! If BLM is so important? Where is their Africa Chapter? As a Nigerian, I want to let you guys know we have battled malaria for years and the COVID thing is another malaria we will live and battle with so testing is good but to which extent do we know if deaths are the related cause as far as we know it been a failure on the part of our leaders. Same here the Democratic Party actions have left their words meaningless.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét