Thứ Sáu, 28 tháng 8, 2020

They told me I was different best compliment ever shirt

  Sorry. How many members of Trump's cabinet have committed crimes? And have they gotten away with them? I don’t think they have any real idea of the impact it would have on their lives as they know it. The erosion of democracy has been slow but real. Do not be deceived by the media you have no idea what is really going on. I'm a small business owner. My business was burned to the ground by them protesters. If Biden wins I'm going on welfare. Have lots of kids. Your taxpayer better works hard so I could eat and buy smoke weed with my welfare checks. Trump Has Destroyed America So Much In The Few Years! Amazingly! Misplace The Blame On Biden! People Love Leaders Like Adolf Hitter! And Jim Jones! President Donald john trump is a SOCIOPATH! And Has Brainwashed Many! They Have Been HYPNOTIZED! And Don't Even Know It! Have Mercy!

Buy it here: They told me I was different best compliment ever shirt
HomePage: 2020 Imiadove King Store

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét