Thứ Sáu, 28 tháng 8, 2020

Skeleton easily distracted by music and beer shirt

The RNC blew the DNC out of the water! Magnificent. I don't blame Democrats for being green with envy. If I were you, I'd be too. Trump is the people's president. I wish I had voted for him the first time. Is that why RNC had sh*t ratings? So you are good with all of the lack of ignoring health guidelines, just to look good at the RNC. Those 2k people close together, Corona still exists. it's a well-known fact that leftists are intolerant of ideas outside their own and so they love in echo chambers. They wouldn't watch the RNC. Regular Americans are far more open-minded and willing to listen to outside ideas. So many tuned in. And it is clear as glass which convention was superior. From the messaging to the presentation and production the RNC was head and shoulders above the DNC's. That's true if you are gullible enough to believe bullshi* if you want me to take you seriously, I expect you'd say the same for the "protestors" outside the convention. And every other "peaceful protest" at least be consistent.

Buy it here: Skeleton easily distracted by music and beer shirt
HomePage: 2020 Imiadove Trending Shirt 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét