Thứ Năm, 13 tháng 8, 2020

Please be patient with me I have Autism shirt

Then this will end soon. Or Soros will just Die and the rest go to jail. I'm glad you know Soros is funding this and actually has spent 225 million dollars so far this year. If we can eliminate the supplier we eliminate the problem. Something has to be done to these governors, DA’s, mayors, and Chiefs of Police that don’t enforce the law. Be it federal, state, or local laws! I think the community better come together! I would have fire hoses spraying water driving all that negative stuff down the drains! but man if you guys look at her friend list all kinds of Antifa traitors on there thanks for the info I’m sure LEOs will appreciate your help you one of those Antifa pigs? I'll bet you have never worked a day in your life and get all kinds of government assistance! Go look at her page her friend's list is full of them read her updates she talks about her exploits. They won’t do that they like the federal money too much Well they have a funny way of showing it.

Buy it here: Please be patient with me I have Autism shirt
HomePage: Hot Imiadove Shirt 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét