Chủ Nhật, 23 tháng 8, 2020

Welcome to Slam Diego shirt

 That's the point - people CAN follow the advice - they're making an informed decision not to. We've been shielding and while the government has paused it, that's not the recommendation of the various health charities - they're advising to stay shielded if possible. I've got a suppressed immune system- I live all my life risk assessment. I have to avoid everything you take for granted- but sometimes I have to Live My life and go to that event or go on that day out. I just spent 20 odd weeks shielding and I'm buggere if I'm going to stay locked up so you can't be bothered to follow some simple rules & get on with your lives but responsibly. The overwhelming groups of ppl who fought for reopening everything early, and got their way, refuse to follow orders. Where I live it's not too too bad, but in other areas of the nation, people refuse masks, refuse to social distance, refuse to clean their hands, and if someone asks another person to keep a distance they're attacked sometimes brutally.

Buy it here: Welcome to Slam Diego shirt
HomePage: 2020 Imiadove Trending Store

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét