Chủ Nhật, 16 tháng 8, 2020

Sometimes I look back on my life and I’m seriously Impressed I am still alive shirt

Key take-outs “Lukashenko said” and “external military threats” unless Poland decides to invade Belarus, he shouldn’t expect any Russian troops. The support is explicitly in regard to military buildup on Belarus’ Western border. Literally “support if invaded.” Could that be used to ask for Russians in Minsk against protesters? Maybe but that’s a giant leap from what was actually discussed. West had nothing to do with it. Belarus people finally can’t stand this dictator anymore. They have social media and see how the rest of Europe lives. They have been stuck in an agrarian low-income world for two decades and want something better. Thank you, BBC for being here for the People of Mauritius and let the international community of the disaster that this oil spill has caused!! We have a very corrupt government who waited 2 weeks to react all they can think of is money and power!

Buy it here: Sometimes I look back on my life and I’m seriously Impressed I am still alive shirt
HomePage: 2020 Imiadove Top Store

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét