Thứ Ba, 18 tháng 8, 2020

Hallo Mormor Kan du komme og hente mig din datter irriterer mig shirt

I have a daughter in the state of Washington. I feel you want more than I do. yes I wanna know you better like I said just give me a chance first we take us then we can both decide if we are cool, I can be busy at times with my work have you got a mail? Ok what I mean is this we can both chat on another platform such as hangout, so I'm asking if you have a Gmail then that would be cool thanks that's really nice I got your mail, we can chat more on messenger as well send me a message on there yes. I don't want a man in my personal space. We have to be friends on FACEBOOK for us to use messenger. you can add me up then send me a message and I will reply back asap yes I did and I just accepted you, kindly send me a message on messenger I think hangout is much more preferable just have it download on your trust me it's very easier to secure is, ended slavery, invented 90% of everything, great people!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét