Thứ Năm, 20 tháng 8, 2020

Nirvana 33th anniversary 1987 2020 signatures shirt

 Technically, Harris’s bloodline is partly South Asian and simultaneously Indian. Russia sits on two continents; a transcontinental country. Turkey is as well. Both Europe and Asia. I leave it to a Russian and a Turk to define for themselves. You can look up Hamilton-Brown in 181. I have documents with a list of 200+ slaves with names that belonged to him (Kamalas ancestor). So by your thinking, Elizabeth Warren can call herself Native American right? I’ll end here in the words of Joe Biden himself: “If you don’t vote for me, you ain’t black” or this one, “Hi, I’m Joe Biden’s husband” have a good night y’all. All those commas reminded me of what Obama pronounced her name he called her Comma sounded like the  Media probably want report this show me the laws in the books, or company policies, or police policies that prove there is systemic racism. Nobody can, because they don’t exist!

Buy it here: Nirvana 33th anniversary 1987 2020 signatures shirt
HomePage: Hot Imiadove Shirt 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét