Thứ Sáu, 28 tháng 8, 2020

Black cat that’s what I do I shoot people and I know things vintage shirt

All this SO CHAOS is in TRUMP’S AMERICA! He’s the President! If Obama was in office you idiots would be saying this is his problem! TRUMP In-office almost 4 yrs. He’s a DUD I've been convinced of one thing more than anything, I'll never vote for another democrat at any level of government, ever. They're nothing but cancer on America's landscape.John Gray while on his watch looks at all the racial injustice behind those cities burning and he does nothing Those are American cities no matter if they are Dem or Republican. This is happening in Trump's America. He is the catalyst. lol. Sooooo, when he's trying to stop the riots and Democrat leaders of these places fight him on it, it's his fault? Arranged much? also, the people that they're rioting over, have been proven to be criminals and their own actions got them into these situations.

Buy it here: Black cat that’s what I do I shoot people and I know things vintage shirt
HomePage:  King Imiadove Shirt 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét