Thứ Năm, 20 tháng 8, 2020

The Devil’s Rejects 15th anniversary 2005 2020 signatures thank you for the memories shirt

I don’t want to assume I know what Fox viewers mean by that. Different lingo, you know. by calling someone racist you know nothing about is using the race card. Oh and Kamala isn’t black. So she’s using it too. Lori Gream I keep noticing Trump supporters struggle with spelling “too.” Every darn day. Anybody know why? Wow, you are pathetic! Funny how Dems/Libs speak of tolerance and yet are tolerant of nothing that doesn’t match their beliefs so they call everyone racist. I have never been racist and I’ll never apologize for being white. No one should apologize for their color. You sincerely need help. Hopefully, you’ll find that help while your party works hard during the next 4 years to find a decent candidate. I would really love to know Trump's plan for the next four years. Could you be kind enough to direct me to the site that talks about his plans for a 2nd term?

Buy it here: The Devil’s Rejects 15th anniversary 2005 2020 signatures thank you for the memories shirt
HomePage: 2020 Imiadove Hot Shirt 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét