Thứ Ba, 11 tháng 8, 2020

Templar Knight I am a Son of God I was born in August reminder when life tried to break me but failed shirt

I have had the virus. She's not lying. The same thing is happening to me among many other things. Shella Chua don’ you think the effect of COVID on Your body can cause so much stress that Your hair falls out? Sure iT would be due to stress but shouldn’t that then also be counted as an effect? Because more people have the same effects no. Coronavirus is a respiratory virus. So signs and symptoms are related to respiratory. just cause it’s similar. It doesn’t make it Alopecia. Again issues with COVID can make it seem like one thing. But it differs enough to make them go wtf! And treatments aren’t as effective or work. Again there is no evidence yet to clinically say “Oh, it’s alopecia!” You’re spreading false information! I am sure hair loss can be due to the shocking experience and also if they had a rapid weight loss. I believe it too!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét